November 30, 2007

Friday Funnies: Blog Style

At work a few years back, one of my former coworkers started the Friday Funnies as a way to keep himself sane when everyone he'd ever said hello to in his life would forward funny emails to him. You know the emails I'm talking about, the ones that give you such a chuckle that you just can't wait to forward them back out to everyone you've ever said hello to.

This coworker, however, was extremely considerate. He didn't want to clutter up everyone's inboxes (even though no one ever seemed to worry about cluttering his) so he would collect them and compile them and send them all out in one email on Friday. Ever Friday, to this day, I can't wait to get my new edition of the Friday Funnies.

I don't think I'll save every funny I get (and by the way, people don't really send me a lot of funny emails) but I will try to find some gem that is, at the very least, giggle worthy to share. So in the tradition started by my former coworker, I give you the first edition of my blog's Friday Funnies:

No comments: