January 10, 2008

Meanest Mom in the World

The next time Paige or Marissa give me that look that says "you're the meanest mom in the whole world", I'm going to pull out this article to show them:

'Meanest mom' sells car after finding liquor
Jane Hambleton has dubbed herself the "meanest mom on the planet." After finding alcohol in her son's car, she decided to sell the car and share her 19-year-old's misdeed with everyone - by placing an ad in the local newspaper.

Someone else has already taken that title. Good for you, Jane!!!

Oh, and just to give equal billing, here's the "meanest Dad".

Glad to see there are still responsible parents in the world.

3 comments:

Ei said...

Must be going around, this is the third blog I've read about it today, but I haven't seen the dad's auction yet.

I'm guessing that no one really paid $9,100 for that game though. I wonder if Isaac still got the damned thing after all that.

LaDonna said...

Actually, I read a follow up article on this (of course, I can't find it now) that says he did, indeed, get paid for it. Turns out the winning bid came from Australia where you cannot get GH3 for the Wii. The dad was still trying to decide what to do with the money.

Ei said...

I tagged you for a meme on my blog!